- Are you an experienced translator?
- Can you provide sample of work?
- Do you have any certifications?
- Can you meet strict deadlines?
- Do you have a National Security Clearance?
Then we would like to talk with you.
Conduit Transcriptions is one of the most reliable and successful language service companies in the United States. We offer transcription, translation, and interpreting services to local, state, and federal law enforcement organizations.
We set the bar high and are in constant need of professionals who share our values. As a result, we are always looking for the best and brightest people to join our team. If you are looking for an exciting career in transcription or translation and meet the qualifications listed below, please apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com.
- Native speaker in language of expertise
- Superior proficiency levels in listening, writing, and speaking of native language
- Superior English written communication skills
- Word processing or type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Great computer skills
- Two years of translation experience
- Background clearance from federal agency or military branch preferred
Conduit Transcriptions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, sex, age, national origin, or sexual orientation. The provisions of this announcement do not constitute an expressed or implied contract. Conduit Transcriptions hires only U.S. Citizens or lawfully authorized alien workers. Provisions contained in this employment announcement may be modified or revoked.